Thursday, September 14, 2017

Checklist by Fork Burke

1 I gave birth in two languages
2 Too many words for flavor
3 Structure that helps follow the idea
4 remote control dream
5 Ask the cucumbers
6 Discomfort is one of the last pleasures
7 Where in the body is religion located
8 A missed shot
9 Pursuit of a temporary fix
10 The Fuckin Rabbit
11 The food we eat gives the energy back to the wine
12 Once a year I find a wallet
13 Liquid Rock
14 People are the ultimate fiction
15 full skin contact for texture and territorial identity
16 How have you trained yourself
17 It`s not the evil it`s the permission
18 all they be left with is fuckin their cousins and eatin squirrels
19 Places of sacred orgasmic known knowns
20 You gotta get your hands on it - get the written record and insert a little part of yourself
21 I seek no permission no equality
22 Nestled in Zermatt
23 Observation changed me too
24 Destroy it before they let you have it
25 A sense of terror
26 Less Unreadable
27 You have to say yes twice
28 Bifocal Foundation
29 Each step is a question Fed and Formed
30 YES
31 You want me to collaborate with my own demise
32 HA!
33 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment